Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care;
- Offices in great locations;
- Participation in a international projects;
- Integration in a multinational company;
- Career evolution.
Capgemini Engineering is searching for a JIRA Administrator Engineer (W/M) for Lisbon/Porto/Remote:
- Working in a multivendor Enterprise Network;
- Gather requirements for business processes, and determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket build and configure;
- Provide application support for JIRA and Confluence to IT the rest of the business;
- Understanding of JIRA APIs and webhooks;
- Support JIRA and Confluence users;
- Work with business users to evaluate JIRA and Confluence plug-ins, determine licensing needs, and perform testing, installation and configuration of the plug-ins;
- Utilizes design skills to define JIRA workflows and the related screen schemes for complex and high impact projects;
- Implement custom xml based JIRA gadgets;
- Support and configure JIRA plugins as required;
- Generate documentation on workflows and processes implemented in JIRA to support runbooks;
- Create JIRA projects, queries and reports as required;
- Meet commitments and deliverables as related to participating/leading projects.
- Degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science or similar;
- Knowledge in at least three of the following Confluence, APIs, DNS, Databases, Networking, Exchange and Active Directory, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Administration of the Atlassian stack and/or Jira;
- Knowledge in licensing or certifications (i.e. SSL, ITIL, III, II, IAT, PMP, SDLC, PMI, UNIX, JIRA);
- Configuring & managing development & testing sandboxes;
- Develops and maintains integrations between ticketing software and other systems;
- Understand tools ITIL support framework to ensure strong understanding of processes;
- Creates logic flow charts and process diagrams based on client need;
- Sense of responsibility;
- Pro-activity and dynamism;
- Good knowledge of English.