Capgemini, and our new partner, RBC Wealth Management are pleased to present the World Wealth Report 2012 which looks at trends that affect high net worth individuals (HNWIs) around the globe. Read our press releases for key information on the 2012 Report and Spotlight. The World Wealth Report is available in English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- The World’s Wealth: The population of high net worth individuals increased 0.8% to 11.0 million in 2011 while overall wealth declined by 1.7% to US$42.0 trillion.
- Investments of Passion: China has emerged as the largest market for art and antiques which has driven up prices for traditional Chinese art. Diamonds continue to be a strong investment with prices increasing 20% over the previous year
- Spotlight: In today's challenging and dynamic business environment, Wealth Management firms that can create a scalable business model can drive profitable AUM growth and increase client-advisor satisfaction
- Regional and Country Trends: Asia-Pacific topped North America to become the single largest home to HNWIs in 2011, for the first time, while North American HNWIs still accounted for the largest regional share of investable wealth
For the complete story on global wealth trends
- Explore country and regional trends with the Asia-Pacific Wealth Report 2012 and U.S. Metro Wealth Index 2012
- Visit the World Wealth Report Archive to read reports from 2007 to 2011
- Get customized International Market Sizing and US-City Market Sizing using our proven models
- Explore RBC Wealth Management
- Learn more about Capgemini's wealth management solutions
® / ™ Trademark(s) of Royal Bank of Canada. Used under license.