Reinventing Utilities with Digital Technologies
Every day, the Utilities industry must sift through massive amounts of data. Yet digital disrupters like networksSocial, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud, can let you turn this data to opportunity. From better customer interaction to making your internal processes more robust, a digital utilities transformation framework lets you achieve these.
The Digital Utilities Transformation Framework
Reinvent your business model and acquire mastery in leveraging new digital technologies to acquire a digital advantage at optimized investment.
Our Digital Utilities Transformation framework is made up of the following key services:
- Digital Utilities Maturity Assessment: The starting point of the digital transformation journey is an assessment of the Utilities current maturity on the digital agenda. We embed benchmarking on several essential business processes in the assessment to quantify tangible performance results.
- Digital Utilities Phase 1: This phase allow Utilities to analyze the current business and operational model, design how digital technologies deliver the digital vision and plan the Digital Transformation roadmap based on estimated business benefits. This is done for the defined scope covering processes and functional areas.
- Customer & Communities Experience Transformation: To become customer and community centric while reducing the cost of operations, all customer journeys have to be reassessed and all channels and offers realigned to provide an All-Channel-Experience to the customer. We help Utilities to rethink completely their marketing, sales and service processes to reach lean, error-free processes, leveraged through Business Process Management. Data customer analytics provide right insight to fine tune cost to acquire, churn management and cost to serve.
- Digital Asset Management: Through Digital Asset Management it is possible to capture and analyze all data which are necessary to plan, build and operate assets on near real time basis. This will deeply change the economics around the asset life cycle and provide optimization of economic return on assets. It also enables Smart Grid or Digital Plants.
- Digital Utilities Enterprise Architecture: We provide services around the design of enterprise architectures starting with discovery of the digital business requirements and consequently incorporating digital technologies like mobility, cloud, big data and BPMS to establish an agile, intelligent interaction layer, whilst preserving your IT foundation for transactional processes and IT investments.
A Perspective Built on Utilities Experience and Research
Through ongoing research, we continuously refine this framework and our approach so you benefit from the latest thinking and best practice. We recently partnered with the MIT Center for Digital Business on a research project to better understand the profound impact of digital technological shifts.