Collaboration across Boundaries
New patterns of social and criminal activity are increasingly presenting challenges to law enforcement organizations. Police departments must keep up with technology but are often struggling to reduce costs and depend on aging legacy IT systems.
To reduce crime and protect the public with limited resources, law enforcement organizations must create a trusted environment for sharing critical information across departments and jurisdictions to combat criminal activity head on.
An Integrated Approach to Policing
Compatible with any existing application landscape, t-Police is an integrated policing solution built on a flexible technology platform. It can help you to:
- Combine support and field services for greater administrative efficiency and intelligent case management
- Support shared services across boundaries
- Reduce costs through standardized and integrated processes
- Improve crime reporting, and duty management using Oracle technology
- Deliver intelligence, data integration and situational awareness through Palantir technology
- Implement a phased approach
- Provide access to information via a variety of interfaces
Powering Law Enforcement in the UK
In the UK, the Northamptonshire and Cheshire police departments have adopted t-Police to:
- Develop and implement the first multi-force shared service in the country
- Run vital back-office support functions
The Cheshire Police Authority expects to generate at least £30 million in savings over 10 years with t-Police.