Every company wants to keep its employees satisfied and productive, because a great employee experience translates to great business results. It lets employees be more innovative and flexible in how they get their jobs done. It makes them want to stay with the company longer. It helps attract top talent. But what’s required to make the employee experience truly amazing? It’s more than you may think.
A fantastic employee experience is about more than letting people use their mobile devices and favorite apps at work. It’s about the entire experience of how work gets done. It’s about offering employees more choices for when and how they work. It’s about everyone and everything employees interact with. It’s the feeling that the employer truly cares about making the workplace engaging and fun.
And that feeling comes from a mixture of things – a blend of interconnected capabilities, a connected workspace, a connected office, and connected employees. Capgemini calls it the Connected Employee Experience. And we can help your employees experience it all:
- Easy access to IT support through a self-service portal
- Safe access to all your apps and data, anytime, anywhere
- More convenient ways to book meeting rooms and office space
- Faster, easier ways to connect to audio/videoconferences
- Smart vending machines that make it easy to get a keyboard, headphones, or other resources from IT
- Personalized services that predict your needs
- And much more.
The Connected Employee Experience: Transform the way you work
The Connected Employee Experience brings a new level of choice and flexibility to employee support, engagement, and interactions. Capgemini offers three core elements that can be delivered individually or integrated together to meet your specific requirements: Connected Workspace, Connected Office, and Connected Employee. Each offering complements and adds value to the other, creating an end-to-end value chain that brings advantages to users, IT, and the business.
- Connected Workspace: Makes it easy for employees to work the way they want to work. It enables them to use any device for work – company-issued or personal. And it gives them fast, easy access to mobile apps, web apps, hosted apps, and data. We can also provide a single gateway to corporate applications, cloud services, self-help support, reporting, social collaboration capabilities, and more. Find out more.
- Connected Office: One aspect of the employee experience that’s often overlooked is physical spaces and office facilities. Connected Office makes it easy to interact with the physical office environment. Find out more.
- Connected Employee: Transforms the service experience. We use cognitive computing, analytics, machine learning, chatbots, voicebots, and gamification to respond to or even predict employee needs. These services make sure users get exactly what they need in less time, with less effort, so they are more productive and satisfied. Find out more.
- Comprehensive yet flexible: Leverage our deep expertise in strategy, assessment, and deployment covering all facets of end-user transformation – on a project and consulting basis or as managed service offerings.
- Experienced and agile: We offer sector-specific expertise, tools, technologies, and industry best practices to get you to your destination quickly and efficiently – so you can keep your focus on your business.
- Business-focused: We bring a business perspective and strategic, “digital-first” approach to each Connected Employee Experience engagement.
- Strong, independent partners: We have strong alliances with many leaders in digital innovations – Microsoft, HPE, Oracle, ServiceNow, Citrix, Flexera, BMC, Aruba, Condeco, Robin, Envoy, Losant, Lakeside, NSC, and many more.
- Constant innovation: You get access to the Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE), a global platform that enables clients to discover, experiment, contextualize, and apply the most relevant innovations.
Delivering the Digital Workplace: Opportunities and Challenges
Listen to the Podcast.
Participate in an amazing experience
The best way to understand and appreciate the capabilities of the Connected Employee Experience is to see it for yourself. Contact us today email@example.com