Market-leading enterprises around the world run their businesses on SAP software. Capgemini has teamed up with Intel to incorporate Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory for SAP S/4HANA into Capgemini’s Industry Path solutions. Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory technology helps extract more value from larger data sets than was previously possible, scales delivery of services, and supports our customers with compelling total-cost-of-ownership and quality-of-service levels.
Leading enterprises are also turning to Microsoft Azure for an intelligent, trusted hybrid cloud to achieve global reach and huge scale, backed with enterprise-level support and SLAs.
Capgemini fields thousands of SAP-certified experts. We also boast more than 1,000 Microsoft-Azure-certified architects. We are perfectly positioned to optimize your SAP-to-Azure transformation. Whether you’re still formulating your cloud strategy, have actively initiated your move, or are already running in the cloud, we can optimize your SAP software for Microsoft Azure.
Capgemini solutions leverage Microsoft Azure and Intel technologies to enable our customers to make the transition to SAP S/4HANA smoother, easier, and more cost efficient, while improving their ROI. Our offerings, packaged tools, reusable content, pre-configured scenarios, and POVs are developed and enhanced with our deep experience helping clients realize value from SAP solutions
Capgemini’s deep industry knowledge and proven expertise with SAP solutions help customers:
- Realize significant reduction in the amount of time and resources required to implement the SAP Upstream solution
- Leverage a proven solution that can be utilized without having to start from scratch
- Utilize a scalable platform for growth
- Accelerate adoption of SAP S/4HANA, leveraging Capgemini SAP services and Intel memory and server technologies
- Achieve lower total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Load startup data 17X faster, for enhanced business continuity
- Analyze larger data sets, yielding new insights for business innovation.
Customers moving to SAP S/4HANA realize a quicker return on investment when they leverage Capgemini Path solutions optimized with Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory. This reduces the time to implement and the overall cost of operations through efficient processes, integration, and lower infrastructure cost.
Moving to the cloud is the first step for next-generation ERP, and by migrating SAP applications to Azure with Capgemini’s SAP-certified advisors, organizations benefit from:
- A cost-efficient cloud journey: Realize cloud economies of scale for optimizing a right-sized, commoditized approach; many clients realize USD $2 million to $3 million in annualized savings.
- Rapid time-to-value: On-premises-to-Azure migration enables rapid SAP solution provisioning, optimizing operations.
- An agile DevTest environment: DevTest environment supports Azure for on-demand provisioning, CI/CD, and Dev-Ops.
Together, Capgemini’s team of Microsoft-Azure-certified solution architects and SAP-certified advisors help organizations identify and overcome potential obstacles, including security, redundancy, reliability, and speed. Our team of experts provides everything needed to migrate your SAP environment to the cloud, from strategic advisory, prioritization guidance, rapid solution implementation, SAP landscape management, security compliance expertise, and end-to-end managed service.
Intel, the Intel logo and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its
subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.