SAP S/4HANA is helping companies move into the digital age. Built on the power to readily access data and information, the platform helps companies keep up with the ever-accelerating pace of business. It is time to seize the power of digital technologies and create an Intelligent Enterprise.
Capgemini’s Path solutions are SAP-certified, industry-specific, and pre-configured, so clients can accelerate SAP S/4HANA implementations while lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO). It means they can harness the value of SAP S/4HANA more quickly.
Capgemini has now partnered with Intel to incorporate its Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory for SAP S/4HANA into all of Capgemini’s industry-specific Path solutions. Intel’s persistent-memory technology helps extract more value from larger data sets, scales delivery of services, and supports customers with compelling TCO and quality-of-service levels. The partnership turbocharges the technology for customers.
Capgemini solutions and Intel technologies make the transition to SAP S/4HANA smoother, easier, and more cost efficient, while improving ROI. The engine is driven by our combined offerings, complete packaged set of tools, reusable content, pre-configured scenarios, and POVs developed with our understanding of SAP interfacing products.
Customers choosing SAP S/4 HANA via a Path solution powered with Intel’s Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory move faster and maximize their investment.
Accelerating on the SAP S/4HANA highway
Capgemini’s deep industry knowledge and proven expertise combine with SAP solutions to help customers enable:
- Significant reduction in the amount of time and resources required to implement the SAP Upstream solution
- A proven solution that can be utilized without having to start from scratch
- A scalable platform for growth
- Accelerated adoption of SAP S/4HANA, leveraging Capgemini SAP services and Intel memory and server technologies
- Lower TCO
- 17X faster data loading at startup for enhanced business continuity
- The analysis of larger data sets, which results in discovery of beneficial information for business operations
Intel and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries