In the age of disruption, companies are looking for ways to incorporate the right amount of innovation to get the future they want. Businesses want solutions to balance technology competitiveness, business goals, and ROI on IT spend, and are looking for guidance on technology development and innovation. Businesses increasingly expect more contribution from their IT departments, nearly always for the same budget or less.
Capgemini’s Oracle ADMnext is a business-value-oriented industrialized approach that provides significant commercial impact compared to traditional propositions oriented on outsourcing. It provides powerful business insights and tools that equip customers with adequate intellectual investment to help increase their competitiveness.
ADMnext is a full stack of disruptive, business-focused, transformation and adaptive ADM services, underpinned by a host of organizational assets and enablers. ADMnext DMS employs a targeted focus on business and transformation that is formulated around key business imperatives.
Specifically, our tools for ADMnext for Oracle drive:
- Operational excellence with 35 to 40 percent productivity improvements to fund future transformations
- Business value through edge automation solutions enabled by AI/ML, RPA, blockchain
- Continuous business advantage leveraging industrialized assets and enablers.
- EZTrans for Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud – Shorter service transition phase enabling 15 percent effort reduction in knowledge exchange
- RTOC (Rapid Testing on Cloud) Regression Test Suite – Automated regression testing during new cloud releases, enabling 50 to 60 percent reduction in test cycle time
- CRIA (Cloud Release Impact Analyzer) – Analyzes the impact of cloud release on application and business processes ahead of time
- Business Process Focus (BPF) – KPIs linked to business outcomes and business-process improvements, with gains of between 15 and 20 percent
- Oracle Intelligent Digital Aide (OIDA) – Virtual Assistant Chatbot – Enhanced user experience with NLP/ML-based bot that enables responses to how-to queries, thereby reducing L1.5 incidents
- CLOSE IT – Period close Dashboard for Oracle EBS – Provides ~25 percent time saving for period close compared to manual spreadsheet processes
Thank you for your interest. A team member will reach out to you.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.