Capgemini’s One Manufacturer approach simplifies system architectures to improve productivity, cut costs and channel resources toward innovation.
Simplifying Your Systems Architecture
Capgemini’s One Manufacturer approach helps you consolidate, rationalize and harmonize processes to simplify your business, boost productivity and cut costs. Our approach comprises:
- Strategy and roadmap: design the target architecture, define the role of technology, outline a comprehensive roadmap and develop a rapid scan analysis
- Analysis and design: benchmark and design best-practice systems and processes, model the current and future systems architecture and develop a business case
- Accelerated implementation, migration and rollout: develop a streamlined, standardized approach and produce templates for accelerated delivery, data migration, distributed delivery and testing
- Shared services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO): create future scenarios that integrate shared-service and BPO capabilities, as well as cloud delivery platforms and services
- Change management and governance: support planning and design authority, integrate Application Lifecycle Services and establish governance procedures
Making a Difference for Manufacturers Worldwide
Capgemini has over 16,000 systems integrators and management consultants working in the manufacturing industry. We serve more than 1,000 manufacturing clients around the globe.
We worked with Siemens Energy to optimize its global supply chain processes and SAP system. We also helped the Chinese National Petroleum Corporation’s (CNPC) subsidiary Jinan Diesel Engine Co., LTD. create a unified Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system strategy.