The Life Sciences Industry is Facing Rapid Change
Life sciences companies are facing an ever more complex business landscape with new risks and opportunities – and a need for better digital end-to-end solutions to manage the risks and take advantage of the opportunities. These risks and opportunities arise from factors such as:
- The shift to consumer-facing sales and increasing patient demand for product information means a great customer experience a business requirement.
- The lack of visibility and transparency during clinical trials and throughout commercial operations creates inefficiencies and risks in the drug commercialization, business planning and sales processes.
- Market pressures from generics and non-traditional emerging competitors create business uncertainty and puts pressure on investments in innovation.
- A dynamically evolving regulatory environment requires increased knowledge and insights-based decision making to improve tracking of activity through the value chain.
Companies that want to address these issues need reliable end-to-end digital solutions to help them do so.
What is LifeSciencesPath?
LifeSciencesPath is Capgemini’s SAP-certifi ed SAP S/4HANA package solution that is preconfigured with validation artifacts for accelerated implementation. LifeSciencesPath enables life sciences companies to streamline operations, providing greater visibility and control of core business processes.
Give Your Business the SAP S/4HANA digital Advantage
For small companies, LifeSciencesPath provides a pre-configured “out of the box” SAP solution that creates a structured business environment in as little as 4-6 months. For large companies, it accelerates SAP implementation by up to 20% to 30% through predefined process blueprints.
Our SAP configurations and enhancements are built in and ready for deployment with preconfigured end to end business processes for life science industry with embedded analytics activated through new Fiori end user experience . You get:
- Business Process Master List
- Business Process Design documentation and Process Flows
- Functional and Technical Specifications
- Configuration documentation
- User Requirements Specifications
- Trace Matrix
- OQ,PQ Scripts
- Optional plug-and-play components
- Available on the latest version of the SAP S/4HANA platform
Contact us to learn more about our life sciences solutions with SAP
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.