SAP’s S/4HANA is helping companies move into the digital age. Built on the power to readily access data and information, the platform helps companies keep up with the ever-accelerating pace of business. It is time to seize the power of digital technologies and create an Intelligent Enterprise.
Capgemini’s Path solutions are SAP-certified, industry-specific, and pre-configured, so clients can accelerate SAP S/4HANA implementations while lowering the total cost of ownership (TCO). It means they can harness the value of S/4HANA more quickly.
Capgemini has now partnered with Intel to incorporate its OPTANE DC PERSISTENT MEMORY for SAP S/4HANA into all of Capgemini’s industry-specific Path solutions. Intel’s persistent-memory technology helps extract more value from larger data sets, scales delivery of services, and supports customers with compelling TCO and quality-of-service levels. The partnership turbocharges the technology for customers.
Capgemini solutions and Intel technologies make the transition to SAP S/4-HANA smoother, easier, and more cost efficient, while improving ROI. The engine is driven by our combined offerings, complete packaged set of tools, reusable content, pre-configured scenarios, and POVs developed with our understanding of SAP interfacing products.
Customers choosing SAP S/4 HANA via a Path solution powered with Intel’s OPTANE DC PERSISTENT MEMORY move faster and maximize their investment.
Accelerating on the SAP S/4HANA highway
Capgemini’s deep industry knowledge and proven expertise combine with SAP solutions to help customers enable:
- Significant reduction in the amount of time and resources required to implement the SAP Upstream solution
- A proven solution that can be utilized without having to start from scratch
- A scalable platform for growth
- Accelerated adoption of SAP S/4HANA, leveraging Capgemini SAP services and Intel memory and server technologies
- Lower TCO
- 17X faster data loading at startup for enhanced business continuity
- The analysis of larger data sets, which results in discovery of beneficial information for business operations.