A full breadth of capability to help you drive value from your data
- Improved access to data and decision support through interactive dashboards, reports and ad hoc query tools that enable you to analyze data from different business areas in a single integrated solution
- Operational monitoring and analytical solutions for initiatives like customer care programs, revenue protection and assurance, and demand response campaigns
- Pre-defined and extensible data models for utilities (uLDM), developed with our technology partners, that ensure data accessibility and scalability while enabling reuse and documentation
- Strategy development for monetizationof the massive volumes of data from smart meters, smart grids
- Predictive and prescriptive analytics for forward looking insights.
We understand the ‘smart’ journey
Capgemini has worked with utilities companies worldwide and understands the smart journey. We’ve supported multiple utilities companies in North America, Europe and the Far East in rolling out their smart meter programs and support their BI landscape and analytics programs.
- Large electrical utility in Europe: Rightshore® business information factory solution designed to ensure the customer’s regulatory concerns and European data security policy are fully covered
- Large electrical utility in UK: Customer analytics solution, re-engineering of loyalty programs, reporting infrastructure , value assessment of big data landscape and future roadmap
- Large electrical utility in NA: EDW rationalization, big data pilots, engineering of uLDM, and supporting BI, DI and reporting programs.
Thank you for your interest. A member of our team will be in contact with you soon.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.