Capgemini Smart Contact Tracing & Quarantine for Business answers the challenges of the coronavirus
Businesses need to manage and respond to the pandemic over the next several years, and so require a plan to ensure employees and customers stay safe. Facilities, human resources, field support, and customer service must all be considered. Capgemini has a suite of solutions to help businesses reopen and stay open even as the economy remains disrupted.
Speed is critical. In 48 hours, Capgemini can do an initial assessment and start of helpdesk and call center operations to lay the foundation for an MVP in as little as 1 week.
We can help:
- Manufacturers: facilities support with capacity modelling to adhere to social distancing requirements, testing and results management, workforce planning to manage shifts, field engineering and servicing support, and quarantine HR support.
- Hospitality operators: reconfiguring spaces to adhere to social-distancing guidelines, guest experience planning, onboarding experience, testing and results management, workforce planning to reduce the risk of spread, customer support, and case identification and resolution.
- Retailers: facilities support including physical layout modifications to ensure social-distancing adherence, workforce planning to increase safety, and case identification and resolution.
- Energy and utilities: field engineering and service support including integration with local policies and mobile location tracking, workforce planning to increase safety, and case identification and resolution.
- Airline, Public Transport: crowd sensing with real-time platform crowding information, workforce planning, case identification and resolution.
- Offices, Real-Estate: track number of people in offices, optimize meeting room space, control building entry.
Agility is the key during this disruption. Companies need to pivot and prepare for a changed market over the longer term. Having the right plan and data will make it easier to navigate. Be ready to reopen safely with Smart Quarantine for Business.
Request an operational readiness assessment today
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.