Staying Ahead in Rapidly Changing Digital Cinema Landscape
Today’s major and independent studios, distributors and theaters are looking to better manage theatrical distribution processes as a way to simplify theatrical release plans and track revenues more accurately. But many are burdened with:
- Complex deal terms
- Multiple vendors
- Software licenses to aggregate a functional theatrical distribution platform
- Costs related to maintaining and upgrading disparate systems
To better coordinate distribution efforts, they require a comprehensive application that delivers flexibility, operating efficiency and complete control.
A Managed Theatrical Distribution Service Application
Digital Entertainment Exchange (DEX) is a managed service application that simplifies and automates theatrical distribution processes. Key capabilities include:
- Booking management: multi-format bookings, holdovers, release planning
- Digital cinema support: Virtual Print Fee calculations, digital print and key requests
- Territory configuration support: financial reporting according to country-specific regulations
- Financial processing: box office data, payments and cash applications
- Security: maximum security and data protection
- Reduced overhead costs-per-release over long term
- Enhanced configurability and capacity
- Improved relationships with distribution partners
Proven Entertainment Industry Expertise
We have more than 30 years of experience working with film, cable, broadcast, publishing and other entertainment organizations. Our expertise in servicing multiple distributors and exhibitors as well as integrating systems with third-party vendors ensures your theatrical distribution processes are streamlined and standardized.
We work with you to define an intelligent, managed service model that takes care of your day-to-day distribution and operational demands. Our collaborative, hands-on approach takes into account your strategic goals and delivers the world-class results you require.
Take your theatrical distribution processes to the next level
Contact Andre Merikyan