Capgemini’s ChemPath is a solution for organizations that want to align different operational plans with execution and review performance measures for continuous improvement by balancing capacity and resources.
Client Challenges Today
In the era of Industry 4.0, like all other industries, Chemical industry is being impacted by digital transformation, comprising of disruptive forces such as Internet of Things, mobility, analytics, cloud, cognitive computing, and social media in general. Manufacturing will be a competitive differentiator and driver of revenue growth. But only those companies will be best positioned for growth that has the combination of right skills and resources in the right place. The one that has the analytic capability to transform exponential data into predictive business knowledge. Supply network visibility, total supply chain cost, and product security requirements will be the key for efficient dynamic supply chains and in global sourcing decisions.
Solution and How We Work
ChemPath is Capgemini’s SAP-Qualified Business All-In-One (BAIO) Solution Offering designed for streamlining your operations while gaining greater visibility and control over your core business processes. In keeping with the need to be nimble, the ChemPath solution can be deployed for some businesses in as few as 150 working days, with cloud-hosting options that can diminish upfront capital costs for optimal innovation, acceleration and value.
- Business Process Innovation – Roadmap for enterprise level transformative management of business processes that are immediate, intelligent and integrated
- Disparate Enterprises – Integration within the four walls, no closed-loop processes or analysis
- Integrated Enterprises– Integrated systems within the enterprise, ERP-enabled, no closed-loop processes or analysis
- Agile Enterprises – Integration across the manufacturing network, enabling operational excellence and real time-analytic adaptation
Capgemini’s strategic offering consists of the following:
- ChemPath Digital Corecomprising of core functional modules, 200+ best practice scenarios, innovation list, simplification list, Fiori user interface applications (800+) and SAP qualification
- ChemPath Integrated Digital Platform(4-in-a-Box) comprising of ChemPath 1709, solution manager 7.2, LIMS and digital delivery framework design & build platform
- Capgemini Strategic IP Packagecomprising of KM3.0, country specific localization tool kit, chemical industry specialty scenarios, MES integration capabilities, process KPI library and LIMS best practices