Vital missions demand ultimate expertise
Capgemini Government Solutions (CGS) provides a comprehensive portfolio of services for all aspects of IT infrastructure advisory, design, implementation, and ongoing management. We are an end-to-end capability partner relentlessly focused on mission outcomes, providing efficient, scalable, and secure infrastructure solutions balancing flexibility and cost while facilitating innovation and future mission planning.
We currently support federal agencies and private-sector organizations subject to federal compliance regulations in the operation, maintenance, and refinement of their cloud-computing environments for AWS, Azure, and Google for Government.
Our cloud-provider agnostic solutions include:
- Application portfolio assessment to determine appropriate migration strategies
- Landing-zone architecture and design
- Migration of applications and data into cloud environments
- Configuration of automated deployment using infrastructure as code
- Access and security management
- Resource and accounting management
- Performance and capacity optimization
- Backup and disaster recovery design/configuration
- CI/CD pipeline configuration.
We manage over 100 AWS GovCloud accounts and more than 70 Azure Government subscriptions spanning dev, test, pre-prod/stage, and production environments in FedRAMP HIGH and MODERATE environments. Our team supports over 3,500 Azure Government Virtual Machines (VMs) across USGov Arizona, Iowa, Texas, and Virginia regions. In AWS GovCloud, we support over 5,000 EC2 instances across multiple VPCs in US-Gov-West and have engineered high-availability solutions utilizing the latest US-Gov-East region. Our support includes 24/7/365 monitoring and maintenance of the infrastructure and applications hosted in the enterprise cloud.
Powerful industry partnerships
We partner with leading Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and others. The long-standing global partnership with AWS dates from 2008, when we collaborated to establish an AWS Center of Excellence for clients. We’re an established AWS Premier Consulting Partner since 2012. We are a Managed Gold Certified Partner with Microsoft, with additional certifications of Gold Cloud Platform, Gold Cloud Productivity, Gold DevOps, Gold Datacenter, and Gold Cloud Customer Relationship Management capabilities.
Capgemini Government Solutions was established in 2002 as an independent operating company of the Capgemini Group (which includes Sogeti) to serve the U.S. federal government, aerospace/defense companies, and other clients needing solutions meeting specific security and regulatory requirements in various industries. We have a cloud team of more than 120 who are U.S. citizens. Capgemini Government Solutions provides AWS GovCloud services as a qualified U.S. Persons entity and Microsoft Azure Government services as a Category 2 entity. Capgemini is Microsoft’s only partner in an established Global Data Center Migration program.
Technology has played an increasingly vital role in helping federal agencies fulfill their missions in recent years. However, the design, development, maintenance, and adoption of various software solutions can pose many challenges. Without the right experience and expertise, a project can easily go over budget and yield ineffective results. That’s where CGS can help.
Our SaaS team has a proven track record of delivering modernized software solutions for federal organizations across all industries. We leverage platforms such as Salesforce, ServiceNow, and Appian to develop necessary functionality while considering long-term maintainability. The inherent configurability and scalability of these powerful platforms provide strategic advantage to organizations and stakeholders through adaptive technologies which can flex to support evolving needs over time. This helps our clients deliver more valuable outcomes and reduce the overall cost of ownership of their software.
At CGS, we focus on a “user-experience and desired outcomes” approach to software implementations. Whether starting from scratch or taking over existing applications, our team will help manage the process of completing crucial projects from start to finish.
- Design and architecture: Our certified architects and analysts specialize in assessing business needs and translating them into workable software solutions that are efficient, user-friendly, and maintainable.
- Agile development: We take Agile to heart – an iterative development process that is driven by stakeholder collaboration and change to produce tested, useable, and valuable software features.
- DevOps: Our team uses ITIL-aligned release-management processes, as well as automation when possible, to build, test, and deploy software across various environments to deliver features faster, more frequently, and more efficiently.
- O&M: We work closely with product owners to assess user feedback, prioritize request backlogs, follow change control processes, triage and assign issues, and provide tiered helpdesk support.
Thank you for reaching out. We will get in touch with you soon.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.