Get beyond the Ordinary
Business is not usual. Today we see multiple shifts occurring simultaneously. Shifts that are broad, complex, and at high velocity and are driving new levels of disruption and value creation. The risks of not acting or acting in yesterday’s innovation paradigms are far too great. The current situation demands doing something beyond the ordinary. Organizations must confront the new realities and develop an intrinsic ability to apply innovation.
Who we are
The Applied Innovation Exchange (AIE) is Capgemini’s global platform that leverages a framework for action, a network of exchange locations, and a high-performance engagement experience together with a broad community of designers, technologists, sector experts, business and technology partners, academics, research organizations and startups.
What we do
The AIE moves organizations from the problem statement to tangible business outcomes by applying innovation in ways that are meaningful to the business and able to drive tangible value and competitive edge. As thought leaders and innovation experts, we empower enterprises to:
- Discover, contextualize and experiment with relevant innovations within their specific industry.
- Move from incremental, low-risk, low-return innovation activity only to a more balanced portfolio of innovation projects.
- Benefit from our exchanges’ immersive and transformative environment for the exploration, discovery, testing and application of innovation.
- Rapidly deploy, test and scale innovations in a cost-efficient, risk-mitigated way.
- Sustain innovation efforts through cultural, leadership and in-house proficiency development.
Where we are
- Applied Innovation Exchange San Francisco
- Applied Innovation Exchange New York
- Applied Innovation Exchange Global Network
To compete and win, how do you outmaneuver disruption? With Applied Innovation from Capgemini, we can help unlock the enablers that will build the innovation competency that you will need for the long term.