Today’s workforce agencies are the front line for the US economy. The pandemic has intensified the need for timely and accurate claims payments, the flexibility to rapidly implement new programs, and built-in security and intelligence to prevent fraud. It has become essential for users, partners, and customers to have the freedom to interact with the system from any device, at any time, from anywhere.
AcUIty by Capgemini is a purpose-built, web-based, enterprise-class solution for unemployment insurance designed to address complex financial, eligibility, tax, and claims-management requirements. Our solution is differentiated by automated intelligent business-process workflow, a configurable architecture, and the statistics to prove it works – even during crises.
Our intuitive, user-friendly application brings you:
- A high degree of automation, resolving issues without human intervention
- Fact-finding resources and case management, enabling quick response to users
- Online integrated information data sources, supporting self-service
- Single database implementation, integrating all tax, benefits, and appeals data
- Rules-based architecture, enabling users to implement regulatory and policy changes without complex software development.
One workforce agency using AcUIty realized the following operational efficiencies and cost savings:
- 80 percent reduction in issue backlogs
- $1.5 million reduction in annual operational costs
- 75 percent increase in data accuracy
- 20 percent increase in staff time to focus on value-added services.
Capgemini’s AcUIty performance from January to September during COVID-19 was exceptional for two workforce agencies:
- More than 3.6 million in initial claims filed
- More than 4.8 million total claims successfully paid
- $11.1 billion-plus successfully processed and disbursed
- One state alone determined eligibility automatically for 99 percent of the claimants for UI benefits.
With 270,000 people in 50 countries, Capgemini is one of the largest system integrators in the world. With more than 14,000 legacy mainframe system specialists, we have completed 700-plus modernization projects globally, including more than 240 in the government, financial, and insurance sectors. Our UI portfolio successfully met pandemic volumes in three countries. You can be confident that with our methodology, experience, and team, Capgemini will provide:
- An agile implementation methodology that delivers quick results
- A proven automated data conversion accelerator that improves implementation and accuracy
- 100-plus UI experts with successful implementation and support experience.
Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation and quality delivery, successfully supporting global digital-transformation projects. We employ a holistic framework across technologies and geographies, from infrastructure to applications.
Contact us to transform how you deliver unemployment insurance.
Thank you for your interest - we will contact you at your preferred email and/or phone shortly.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.