Organizations often take similar paths on their journey to automation. They encounter concerns, successes, and pitfalls. Achieving scale means recognizing where you are in this journey, having an immediate plan for the next steps, and creating a strategic vision for the full journey.
Join Capgemini’s Intelligent Automation CoE Lead, Rick Noack, for a conversation on governance and scaling an RPA program. He discusses how to avoid common mistakes, the importance of establishing a strong CoE and governance, and how to identify new automation opportunities in your organization.
From this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What RPA at scale looks like
- What is necessary to achieve scale within your RPA program
- How to maximize the benefit of RPA through scale
- How to find opportunities for automation across your enterprise
- How to get the most value and achieve ROI at scale
- How to avoid common mistakes that others make while scaling RPA
Complete the form below to access the webinar:
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.