Marketing today is all about putting the customer first, understanding how they interact with the brand, and knowing when, and where, to start a conversation with them. The outcome – and aim of this customer-first focus – is a brand differentiating customer experience. In this landscape, marketing is all about putting both brand and experience in context.
Connected Marketing leverages data and technology to realize your customer-first strategy
Connected Marketing means customer activation by personalized, relevant, and branded content, delivered in the right moment by a responsive, interdisciplinary, and empowered marketing organization that can execute at scale through adequate marketing technology.
At Capgemini, we bring together data, technology and a brand vision to create and realize our clients’ customer-first strategies. We provide strategic consulting, build the architecture, implement new digital tools, and run the entire ecosystem, as well as monitor, fine-tune and support organizational change.
We deliver on the promise of connected marketing through five principles:
- Data-driven Brand Management: Definition of brand strategy, innovation and generation of new revenue streams for growth
- Responsive Marketing Organization: Set of functions, roles, and resources within a business responsible for the execution of the marketing initiatives of the organization
- Personalized Customer Activation: Flawless distribution and optimization of content based on real-time understanding of the customer’s needs
- Relevant Content Marketing: Production and management of engaging, entertaining, or educational advertising materials
- Marketing Technology at Scale: Design and deploy the right set of marketing technology solutions and tools to drive marketing initiatives, measure their effectiveness, and make data-driven decisions
Thank you for downloading our Connected Marketing POV. A copy and download link has been sent to your email inbox.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.