In this webcast, our experts will address questions such as:
- As a CEO of a company that depends on a physical supply chain, what two requests would you make of your Chief Supply Chain Officer?
- How does the supply chain play a role in various industries, beyond the most obvious such as shipping, distribution or procurement?
- What are some of the historical disruptions expected in supply chain? What are some less-anticipated disruptions encountered?
- What makes a company’s supply chain vulnerable to the disruptions in Q1 2020?
- When supply chains are disrupted, how much can be planned for proactively and how can businesses prepare for the unexpected?
- How do we identify and predict impacts on the supply chain so we increase our reaction time?
- Can you share an example of a company with a strong advance plan?
- What sort of business investments other than a written plan can be made? Are these technology investments? Personnel?
- What kind of companies have the flexibility to react quickly?
- How should companies utilize crises such as this one, or major disruptions to their supply chain, in order to make long term changes?
Watch the webinar on-demand
Thank You! We have received your form submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.