In this webcast, our experts will address questions such as:
- Talk about the recovery phase and the first 72 hours after a company has migrated most of its workforce to being remote. What should they be doing?
- What are some of the benefits and trends being advanced with my digital workplace capabilities?
- What are some best practices for creating a work-friendly environment while at home? How do you keep employees engaged and motivated while optimizing productivity and collaboration?
- How can I minimize business disruption from lesser tech-savvy employees and clients?
- Do old cybersecurity ideas matter in the new norm? What should businesses be doing right now?
- With the unexpected push to a remote workforce, what are some of the risks? What are best practices to create a secure and safe remote environment?
- How are back office functions like HR, Procurement and Finance working during this time? What are their priorities and challenges?
- If remote work becomes the new normal, who leads that effort in a business?
- How should a CISO structure their team to respond to today’s cybersecurity reality?
- Many large companies work with a wide range of global service providers. How will clients change the way they use outside service providers?
- What can clients do now to be in a really strong position a year from now?
Watch the webinar on-demand
Thank You! We have received your form submission.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.