In times of disruption, maintaining the resiliency of cyber defenses is the mission. Working from home creates new security challenges and presents more potential avenues for malicious activity.
Many companies need to rebalance cyber resources and capabilities to match the new demand, while resources are being reallocated and budgets may be tightened. It is about business continuity to ensure the company stays safe.
Capgemini’s Remote Cyber Services provide:
- Training and workshop services:Online cybersecurity training workshops that will enhance operational readiness across your organization.
- Application and infrastructure protection: Capgemini remotely checks, scans, monitors, and evaluates the security architecture health of our clients.
- Incident response: Capgemini can remotely diagnose problems, review logs and data, and provide remediation steps and guidance to support any incident.
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR):Our comprehensive suite of advanced measurement, metrics, and reporting enables accurate analysis of threat, risk, impact, and effectiveness.
- Device-management services:Our 24×7 remote solution includes design, implementation, end-to-end management, and operations support of your critical devices.
- Threat hunting:Capgemini’s remote process uniquely combines automated collection with in-depth human analysis. It identifies advanced persistent threats and reduces the risk of attack.
Capgemini works in partnership with clients to ensure they are secure. Remote capabilities are designed to help companies navigate the disruption, so they can focus on business continuity.
Contact Us today
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.