Companies ship millions of tons of goods and materials every year. When a shipment is compromised in transit (due to damage, loss, delay, theft, or spoilage), companies lose revenue and productivity as well as goods.
Capgemini uses the Intel® Connected Logistics Platform as a basis for its IoT hardware/ software solution to increase the visibility, integrity, and security of shipments as they move through the supply chain. The end-to-end solution, built on Intel IoT hardware with Microsoft Azure cloud capabilities, provides near real-time tracking and monitoring of shipment location, temperature, humidity, shock, ambient light, pressure, and tilt; provides a comprehensive Azure-based dashboard for effortless monitoring and analysis; and includes programmable notifications and alerts for quick intervention.
Transform logistics and gain a competitive advantage:
- Ensure asset tracking and monitoring of shipment quality, integrity, and security at every stage of the supply chain, anywhere in the world, through Intel® technology-based IoT gateways.
- Deploy an easy-to-set-up visibility dashboard with the familiar Microsoft Azure user interface, customized for your enterprise needs.
- Seamlessly integrate devices into existing workflows with minimal onboarding.
- Track packages worldwide, and scale with your business.
- Deploy robust end-to-end data security and device protection through Intel technology.
For more about Capgemini integrated, end to end, shipment monitoring solutions, please contact:
Philippe Ravix, Europe and Asia Pacific Smart Services / XIoT Global Solutions
Genevieve Chamard, North America and Latin America Smart Services / XIoT Sales Enablement
Charles Cote, North America and Latin America Smart Services / XIoT Solution Architect
For more information about Capgemini Smart Services solutions, please visit:
Internet of Things – Smart Services