Explore in this webinar how retailer HEMA has protected their POS systems and readies for return to normal operations
HEMA, a large European retailer, has benefitted from deploying POS systems powered by Intel vPro / AMT capabilities for many years. During the current lockdown in countries like France, Belgium and Spain, the benefits are even clearer.
Despite internal “in person” procedures to keep POS systems online, quite a number of POS systems were shut down as part of store closures. However, thanks to Intel vPro / AMT capabilities and HEMA’s Managed Service Provider (MSP) Capgemini, HEMA successfully and efficiently continues to manage POS systems securely and remotely.
Click below to register for this short webinar hosted by RIS News to find out how HEMA is keeping their POS systems up to date and will be ready to go when the demands of normal business return.
Learn how HEMA:
- Keeps their POS systems updated and ready for reopening
- Continues to reduce operating expenses
- Eliminates on site visits to protect workers during the pandemic
- Protects systems from initial startup data overload
- Has saved over 18% in TCO
- Martin van Vugt, Capgemini’s resident expert and Global Point-of-Sale lead for CPRD
- Jan van Offeren, Intel’s Global Technical Account Manager for Capgemini
Thank you for your interest.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.