While the B2B commerce landscape today is starting to slowly resemble that of its B2C counterpart, both environments are undergoing seismic changes. With new technologies and new business challenges coinciding with a global pandemic, the world of B2B commerce as we know it is forever changed.
That is why Capgemini immediately leapt into action. We consulted procurement officers and B2B executives based in the U.S. through 2020 over the course of two surveys. The result is an exhaustive report on how B2B organizations can evolve their commerce experiences to thrive in the new normal.
This report identifies how sales organizations can connect and engage with customers through digital channels and engage with them more frequently and efficiently to meet their needs and expectations, even when faced with shifting, unpredictable factors.
Inside, readers will learn:
- Why customer service is the most critical aspect of your sales process
- How personalization expectations are outpacing reality
- That unique buyer needs are shaping future functionality
- The value of loyalty programs in B2B settings
- Why subscriptions are the way of the future
- At what point buyers are beginning to take their business elsewhere.
Download the report and begin redefining your commerce experience today.
Thank you for your interest. A link to download the report has been emailed to you.
We are sorry, the form submission failed. Please try again.