Workday was founded on a disruptive idea: to put people at the center of enterprise software. When employees are passionate about what they do, and engaged and happy with their work, the result is higher productivity, better products, and services – and happier customers.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, delivering financial management, human-capital management, planning, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies.
Its software runs critical operations for half of the Fortune 50 and more than 35% of the Fortune 500.
A Services Partner since 2013, Capgemini offers end-to-end services leveraging Workday solutions to transform companies, so you can take advantage of your most important asset to gain a competitive advantage.
Workday capabilities at Capgemini:
- Capgemini HR needs assessments
- Business-case development
- Cloud-readiness assessments
- Integration development
- Testing support
- Workday Application Maintenance Services (AMS)
- Workday Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Capgemini Workday credentials:
- Workday practitioners in the ecosystem since 2008
- Global Services Partners with Workday since 2013
- Only implementation partner with one Workday Global Services Contract
- Integrated with niche partners within Workday ecosystem
- Workday rising sponsor for the past four years.
We work with Workday in:
Learn how Capgemini and Workday offer enterprises of all sizes true cloud-based solutions with leading deployment offerings that are unmatched in the Workday ecosystem.
Learn more about how Capgemini and Workday can positively impact your business by stopping by our booth at the Workday Rising event in October or if you have an immediate need, please reach out to our North America Alliance Leader: Carla Heimbigner