Capgemini partners with Salesforce to help organisations improve their digital capabilities, so they can connect and engage with customers more frequently and more efficiently.
Capgemini has been a global strategic partner with Salesforce since 2007, receiving numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards, and with a strong global network of over 2,500 certified Salesforce and cloud experts. This has greatly enhanced our capabilities and solutions to meet the digital customer experience needs of our clients globally, accelerating innovation and competitiveness.
For over 10 years, Capgemini and Salesforce have been global partners, with a combined commitment to our clients’ success. Want to know how we do it? Why we are successful? This is our partnership, in 10 Steps!
Awards for Capgemini, rewards for your business
Capgemini regularly garners praise for its Salesforce, CRM, CX, MuleSoft integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2019 Salesforce Bolty Commerce Cloud Partner Trailblazer Award for B2C
- 2019 Vlocity Communications Partner of the Year
- Leader in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix™ for Data and Analytics Service Providers 2019
- Leader in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services
- Recipient of 4 2018 Horizon Interactive Awards in the eCommerce/Shopping category
- Best in Category for work with Allen Edmonds
- Gold Awards for work with KUIU, Titleist and e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Leader in Gartner ’18 Magic Quadrant for CRM and CX Implementation Services, Worldwide
- Salesforce ’18 Cloud Solution Award, Einstein Analytics
- Winner, Best CRM Consultancies, Destination CRM Market Leader Awards ’18
- Winner’s Circle, HFS Research ’17 Blueprint Report, Salesforce Services