Let Capgemini help you take the No.1 CRM platform to an even higher level
Salesforce, maker of the leading CRM platform, is known for ohana – a Hawaiian word that means “intentional family”. It’s a concept that extends to Salesforce employees, customers and partners, like Capgemini. In fact, Capgemini is here to help you get the most from your own Salesforce ohana and the business results that Salesforce solutions can drive.
Capgemini has been enabling successful Salesforce implementations and integrations for well over 10 years. As a Salesforce Global Strategic Consulting Partner in key geographies around the world, we’ve scored 4.8 out of 5 on the Salesforce Partner Value Index.
Our goal is to deliver value to our clients—leveraging the full power & potential of technology & innovation to drive outcomes & inspire transformation.
Discover the Capgemini and Salesforce Partnership in 10 Steps
Awards for Capgemini, rewards for your business
Capgemini regularly garners praise for its Salesforce, CRM, CX, and MuleSoft integration capabilities. Recent accolades include:
- 2020 MuleSoft Partner Awards
- 2019 Salesforce Bolt Commerce Cloud Partner Trailblazer Award for B2C
- 2019 Vlocity Communications Partner of the Year
- Dreamforce 2018 Cloud Solution Partner Innovation Award – Einstein Analytics, with Siemens
- Dreamforce 2018 Mobile App Innovation Award – Barclays
- Leader in Everest Group’s PEAK Matrix for Data and Analytics Service Providers 2019
- Leader in Gartner’s 2019 Magic Quadrant for CRM and Customer Experience Implementation Services
- Recipient of four 2018 Horizon Interactive Awardsin the eCommerce/Shopping category
- Best in Category for work with Allen Edmonds
- Gold Awards for work with KUIU, Titleist, and e.l.f. Cosmetics
- Leader in Gartner ’18 Magic Quadrant for CRM and CX Implementation Services, Worldwide
- Winner, Best CRM Consultancies, Destination CRM Market Leader Awards ’18
- Winner’s Circle, HFS Research ’17 Blueprint Report, Salesforce Services