Taking ideas from the shop floor to the boardroom can transform your business. Dassault Systèmes provides technology to empower designers to shift the world onto a sustainable path. It gives businesses and people virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovation.
With more than 250,000 customers in 140 countries, Dassault Systèmes is “the 3DEXPERIENCE Company” which transforms the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world.
Bringing data, people, solutions, and ideas together means business success. Capgemini has worked with Dassault Systèmes for more than 25 years and became a strategic partner in 2011. Capgemini has more than 1,000 engineers worldwide and 600 Dassault consultants.
With global consultants in North America, Europe, Middle East, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific, Capgemini can support a wide range of solutions and services.
Capgemini consulting delivers:
- PLM maturity assessment
- PLM roadmap definition
- Process study and alignment
- PLM architecture
- People-data-application-process integration architecture
- Systems engineering.
Capgemini brings extensive experience in Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
- Digital manufacturing assessments to help customers understand how technology could overcome challenges to deliver positive business outcomes, financial justification, and a strategic roadmap.
- Change management to help a customer manage the transition from old processes to new technologies that transform their business.
- Target industries include discrete, aerospace and defense, automotive, medical devices, metals (cold) and packaging, and can include multiple site locations.
Louis Columbus, IQMS Principal and Dassault Systèmes and Forbes contributor, talks with Capgemini’s PLM Lead Alex Capone during this year’s 3DExperience Forum about how Capgemini enables Digital Continuity by integrating processes that remove silos from Engineering all the way through manufacturing, across multiple BOMs, to digital twins, and on to real world optimized performance and efficiencies.
Our implementation and application management delivers:
- Transition planning and execution
- Solution design
- Customization and configuration
- Managed PLM services
- Application migration, upgrades, and integration
- Data migration including DMU, simulations, and systems engineering
- Deployments and roll-outs
- User training
- Production support (L1 and L2)
- Application maintenance (L3 and ISV liaison).
Dassault Systèmes 3DS Experience Event, May 13-16, 2019, Las Vegas
Contact us for more information on how Capgemini and Dassault Systèmes can transform your business.
Carla Heimbigner, Alliance Leader