With more than
193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost
providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group
reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients,
Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their
needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization,
Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business
ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model Learn
more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark
belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin,
gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation,
genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected
This is a general description of the Duties,
Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical,
mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to
communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment
opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might
involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed,
provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title: UX Analyst
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Always be innovating. Building new and
innovative products that our customers love to use give us a distinct advantage
over our competition and are crucial to our success.
• Academic background in visual/human
interaction, computer science, graphic design, or related field.
• Deep understanding of all stages of the
• Clean visual design sensibilities.
• Proven record of design usability for web,
mobile,iOT & Headless based experiences.
• Comfort working with frontend technologies
• Proficient in working with Adobe Creative
Suite. Sketch experience is a plus. Bonus points
• Strong client (presentation) communication
skills and the ability to present and sell ideas to various audiences
(technical and non-technical)
• Familiarity with developer/engineer tools
• Understanding of platform specific
nomenclature (eg. segmented controller, picker, table view)
• The ability to sketch and generate
big-picture ideas for early-stage UX work
• Experience developing rapid prototypes
• Experience with project estimation
• Knowledge of the Scrum development process
• Experience planning and facilitating user
research and usability tests including familiarity with tools such as
Silverback and More.