Job Title: : Solution Architect (MS Technologies)
- • 15+ years of progressive IT experience with at least 8+ years relevant experience in designing digital experience solutions
- Deep and wide experience solutioning digital experience solutions in front office technologies like Sitecore, Adobe, Amazon Connect, MS Dynamics, etc
- Preferred hands on background on Microsoft technologies like .NET, ASP.NET, etc
- Good understanding of experience technologies preferably Angular, jQuery, bootstrap, NodeJS, HTML, CSS and hybrid web / portal applications
- Has deep understanding of modern technologies in like public cloud (preferably MS Azure), AI based bots, cloud native architecture, DevOps, CI/CD, containers, etc
- Extensive experience with multiple software systems design tools and languages
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Experience designing and integrating software systems running on multiple platform types into overall architecture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels
- Excellent Problem resolving skills
- Well versed with Agile delivery models
- Nice to have experience in Healthcare domain.
- Provides POVs, feedbacks, technology / solution evaluation around Digital Experience solutions not limited to Portals, Mobile, CRM, contact center technology, AI based bots, etc
- Assesses requirements and directs the team to design business solution which can provide incremental value
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Provides digital customer experience expertise and overall software systems leadership and perspective to cross-organization projects, programs, and activities.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Works closely with product management, enterprise architecture to assist in providing direction / guidance on delivery, technology selection, etc
- Participate in establishing best practices and solution architecture standards across the delivery team
- Be a single point of contact for customers to bounce of ideas on technology choices
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.