Job Title: UI Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Travel/Relocation/Remote: Post COVID Onsite
Capgemini is seeking for
• Excellent hands on in Angular 2 0 or above
• Solid understanding of object oriented programming
• Attention to detail with the ability to reproduce a visual design exactly using CSS and HTML Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
• Ability to take ownership of work streams operate without close supervision and work across the organization
• Skills Desired Experience with Angular Typescript and SCSS
• Knowledge of responsive web development and accessibility including WCAG 2 1 guidelines
• Strong grasp of user experience with agile methodologies
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.