A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Minimum of two years of experience in Testing Automation and or Performance.
- Ability to plan and perform.
- Testing may include Performance testing build execute and troubleshoot.
- Test Automation and perform application development support as needed in scrum teams which may include automation of Unit test and troubleshooting defects.
- Ability to design and improve test execution methodologies.
- Expert deep know how of QA and test related tools and processes.
- Ability to work on multiple application technologies.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-