Job Title: TDM Lead
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote till Covid ends)
• 8 Years of experience in Test Data Management Tools including Data Masking Archiving.
• Experience on Setting up tools for Test Data Generation.
• Good Communication skills with experience on direct client interaction, Test current processes and identifying deficiencies.
• Investigate program quality in order to make improvements to achieve better data accuracy.
• Understand functional and non functional requirement and prepare test data accordingly.
• Plan create and manage the test case and test script.
• As a member in the scrum team of Data Engineers to ensure consistent project execution.
• Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
• Oversee continuous improvement projects.
• Execute test script and collect test result.
• Identify key KPIs for program quality.
• Present test case test result reports and metrics to Enterprise QA Management.
• Perform duties of QA Engineer when required.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Excellent analytical organizational and influencing skills with a proven track record of successfully executing on assignments and initiatives.
• Experience managing Agile testing projects.
• Exposure to any Test Data Management Tools like CA TDM ,Informatica, Delphix, GenRocket.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.