Job Title: SDET / Senior Test Consultant
Location: Austin, TX / Fort mill, SC
- Our team is actively seeking a motivated and talented test engineer who is passionate about testing software through automation
- You will be part of an inter disciplinary team of hardware firmware software system and test engineers to develop and integrate cutting edge technologies for Financial Services Company building E2E automation solutions connecting Advisor Platform Investor Platform Business Solution Platform and Teammates
- You will work closely with product and engineering teams to understand features develop and automate test cases improve product quality and shorten release time from dev to production
- You Will Be Automating tests using internal and open source tools infrastructure
- Reviewing user interfaces for conformity and functionality Working with software engineers to understand product architecture and features
- Create and maintain data scenarios to support test plans and test cases Analyzing test results being a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process Document track bugs to closure and reports Project status to stake holders Working in an Agile Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Bachelor s degree in technical field Computer Science Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 7 years of experience as a QA Engineer or SDET 6 years working with test processes methodologies tools and technology
- Automation experience working with technologies Java Python Java Script Net etc SQL and ability to write complex queries to validate Serve as SME for one or more functional areas acts as technology ambassador for automation and building efficient solutions Leads process technology improvement efforts with in quality engineering team and larger part of organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment where resourcefulness determination and strong problem solving skills are necessary for success
- Positive attitude and the ability to complete assigned objectives with minimal supervision
- Shown leadership experience in leading releases project delivery
Preferred Knowledge and skills:
- Master s degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering or related field
- Excellent understanding of CI CD Devops practices and how QA automation process fits into the model
- Hands on experience with automation frameworks like Appium Xcode Selenium TestNG BDD frameworks Cucumber Saucelabs etc Prior experience working as QA or SDET in Agile Scrum teams
- Financial Industry experience is plus Proficient in Webservices testing SOAP Restful Services etc
- Proficient in SQL able to understand write complex SQL queries Experience with code versioning tools Git SVN Good understanding on cloud Azure AWS
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.