Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Role : Technical Analyst
Position: Full Time
Location : Irvine, CA
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant professional experience
- Will lead and define technical solutions drive implementations improve productivity and work cross functionally with the Cards and Payments Servicing Ecosystem
- Review system requirements and business processes and ensure defined architecture is successfully implemented
- Develop and prepare estimations and project plans including scheduling of work
- Analyze business systems specifications Define and document product requirements project deliverables and product acceptance criteria
- Interface with business and vendors in identifying needs and establish improvements to increase efficiency
- Develop feasibility studies and business proposals for solutions Plan business and technical training for new technologies and processes
- Manage and administer projects and service requests and direct staff on resolving production and testing issues
- Requires 7 10 years minimum prior relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will be part of the Cards Payments team and must have strong business acumen to leverage business presence and become a trusted advisor to the group
- Able to lead designing solutions implementation planning with deep payments industry background
- Must have experience leading end to end solutions Cards and Payments systems
- Ability to apply technology solutions to solving complex business problems and communicating solutions effectively
- Be a technical subject matter expert and own technical delivery of a working solution from design through to working with partner engineering teams through integration testing and implementation
- Typically has advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization Having working experience with Fiserv FD OMHA platform will be a add value
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.