Job Title: SRE Program Architect
Location: US/Remote (Prefer NY/NJ/GA/SC/IL)
Employee type: Full time with Benefits
- Enable clients to navigate and scale adoption of New IT methodologies and operating models that drive business agility using SRE Agile frameworks DevOps etc
- Define client s Delivery Operational and Governance transformation strategy and roadmaps
- Lead client DevOps capability assessments and providing industry subject matter expertise on topics like agile DevOps SRE lean delivery
- Create and facilitate workshops to engage clients to define future state roadmaps and models and transformation governance
- Develop business opportunities that bring innovative technology solutions to a client s ways of working
- Focus on building trusted relationship with senior client stakeholders influencing corporate strategy and building supporting vision documents
- Design and direct all aspects of Continuous Delivery implementation
- Advise lead and work on high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle and provide advisory across IT
- 15 years advising scoping and delivering transformative technology services within Banking Capital Markets or Insurance industries
- 5 years managing an SRE or related team that operates in a public cloud AWS highly distributed environment is preferred
- Experience in managing a release pipeline from planning to deployment to monitoring impact
- Previous experience building a new SRE team from the ground up and progressively increasing the teams responsibilities by coaching the team through the process of on boarding services into the team
- A passion for SRE DevOps principals and a clear drive to remove toil and run highly resilient automated systems
- Experience with DevOps Continuous Delivery and related tools such as GitHub Jenkins Docker Ansible or equivalents
- Experience in an Agile delivery environment
- Experience as a hands on software engineer so you understand the core principles of the engineering work
- Experience supporting customer problems and communication
- Experience or interest in speaking presenting at tech conferences
- Experience in communication and organization in large distributed teams
- A Bachelor s degree is required
- Consulting Experience is a plus
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.