With more than 211,300 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.
Role: AWS Engineer
Location: New York, NY
Position: Full time
- Should posses knwoledge of ETE flow required for optimal extraction transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies
- Should possess exprience working with query authoring SQL as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Understanding of big data data pipelines architectures and data sets
- Working knowledge of message queuing stream processing and highly scalable big data data stores
- Experience with AWS cloud services EC2 EMR RDS S3 Athena Glue
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law