A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Title: Talend Developer
- ETL Talend Big Data Hadoop Developer Level Up to Manager Experience with o
- Designing and developing metadata based ingestion Framework o
- Design develop validate and deploy the Talend ETL processes o
- HADOOP PIG HIVE SQOOP on MapR Horton works Cloudera Distribution o
- Maintain and enhance ETL code work with the QA and DBA team to fix performance issues
- Minimum 12 years previous Data Management experience
- Minimum 2 years ETL experience with Talend and Big Data
- Minimum of 5 years Talend experience Strong initiative with the ability to identify areas of improvement with little direction Team player excited to work in a fast paced environment
- Agile experience preferred
- Bachelor s degree in computer science data processing or equivalent
- Good to have Proficiency with MapR Hadoop distribution components and custom packages
- Proven understanding and related experience with Hadoop HBase Hive Pig Sqoop Flume Hbase and or Map Reduce
- Excellent RDBMS Oracle SQL Server knowledge for development using SQL PL SQL
- Basic UNIX OS and Shell Scripting skills