A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is looking for an experienced IBM Infosphere MDM Technical SME
- Experienced IBM Infosphere MDM Technical SME who is hands on with at least 15 years of experience
- The person in this role will lead hands on delivery of MDM Infosphere project coordinates with Data Stage Quality stage SMEs and other developers offshore
- Derives Architectures for Integration Patterns and IBM MDM platform related features and functions
- Coordinate with other stakeholders to ensure Tactical and Strategic goals are supported
- 15 years of experience in IBM suite of products
- Over 10 years of experience in IBM Infosphere MDM stack
- 8 years of experience in IBM Data Stage and Quality Stage
- Must have implemented minimum 5 full lifecycle IBM Infosphere MDM Implementations
- Understanding and some experience in developing services in SaaS based product
- 8 years of Developing design specifications for ETL jobs
- Preference in Experience in development and or integrating of with Quality Stage jobs Prefer
- Prior experience with Big 5 firms or Tier 1 consulting firms
- Prior experience in address cleansing and validation is needed
- Understanding of data governance concepts and thorough experience in data profiling
- Solid understanding of Master Data Management MDM architectures and business processes
- Expert level experience in Data integration Data Quality Data architecture and project life cycle Phases best practices and processes
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical design and code
- Code reviews with offshore data stage developers
- Demonstrable experience in Performance tuning of MDM and DataStage jobs
- Experience in working with Oracle and DB2
- Collaborate with various technical teams and business users for Development QA and Operations Support
- Excellent leadership communication and interpersonal skills
- Nice to have experience in Banking domain