A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Data Analyst Systems Analyst or Developer role in a Data Management organization
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect organize analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of SQL or other query languages
- Familiar with data modelling practices and standards across conceptual logical and physical levels
- Familiar with database design and development methodologies
- Familiar with Data Definition Language DDL and Data Manipulation Language DML SQL commands
- Experience maintaining metadata for complex data environments and ensuring data integrity
- Highly organized with strong communication problem solving documentation and presentation skills
- Proven ability to be proactive possess flexible attitude learn new skills and manage ambiguity Experience in financial services
- Additional Requirements Experienced in both waterfall and agile project methodologies
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Title: Data Analyst:
- Perform data analysis and profiling using standard toolsets such as Informatica IDQ or Global ID as well as manual analysis methods to interpret trends or patterns identify relationships understand anomalies assess data quality and add context to requirements Perform data mapping and gap analysis Document Data
- Requirements Specifications based on interpretation of Business
- Requirements discussions with stakeholders and overall knowledge of the data Create and maintain Data Feed Specifications which capture the layout and metadata of all incoming and outgoing data feeds
- Maintain in depth knowledge of data across all domains and entities
- Provide clarity for business terminology and relationships to data structures
- Assist with root cause analysis and remediation of production support issues related to data integrity Provide support for metadata initiatives including but not limited to Business Glossary updates Data Dictionaries for physical table structures Data Feed Specifications for incoming and outgoing file deliveries Data Models Conceptual Logical and Physical Data Lineage within metadata repository Focus on continuous improvement of data lifecycle processes procedures standards and usages
- Other Job Duties Mentor and provide leadership to more junior members of the team
- Maintain relationships with interface partners and vendors to assess or communicate impacts specific to upstream or downstream data changes
- Create data models at the conceptual and logical level depending on experience