You are fanatical about Cyber Security. No really…you will do whatever it takes to protect our clients. You thrive and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, surrounded by smart, like-minded people. You walk into the office every day with a passion to learn more. You derive great satisfaction from delighting customers, have strong attention to detail, exude excellence and have a drive that doesn’t quit.
Alongside your wicked smart team members, you’ll be entrusted to deliver managed security services to some of the most recognized brands in the world, protecting them from threats that actually matter to their business…24x7x365!
*** This position is based in San Diego, CA (We will provide relocation assistance, if necessary) ***
What we will do for you
- Provide a platform from which you can make a real impact defending our clients!
- Use training and continuous coaching and mentoring to grow your technical and professional skills like no one else!
- Encourage you to challenge the status quo, think creatively, and innovate -make us better!
- Place you with a team of talented people that you can learn from and build lasting relationships with!
- Develop an understanding of your career aspirations and provide opportunities that we believe will get you there!
- Inspire you to stretch your performance by allowing you to tackle seemingly impossible problems!
- Provide an environment of trust and camaraderie, where you can speak freely about your ideas!
- Make sure you have fun!
What you can do for us
- Provide leadership and oversight to a team of talented Security Analysts focused on defending our impressive portfolio of clients!
- Be fanatical about delighting our clients!
- Come up with ways to do things faster, better and more effectively while maintaining a laser focus on quality!
- Take ownership and drive client escalations to resolution!
- Be honest, transparent and genuine with our clients and your peers!
- Work hard, but smart; balance your work and life!
- Exude excellence!
What you’ll need to succeed
- Solid experience leading a mission critical security operations team, preferably in a 24x7x365 environment
- Demonstrated experience with event detection, triage, analysis, and response
- Excellent consulting skills and the ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SIEM technologies (RSA Netwitness, McAfee ESM, ArcSight)
- Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely
- A willingness to be challenged and a strong desire to learn
- An open mind and an appetite for excellence
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.