A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Mainframe Developer
Location: Miami, FL
Full Time Role
- Candidate must be a Mainframe Developer with good knowledge of COBOL JCL and CICS.
- Would need to have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Mainframe COBOL JCL and CICS.
- Experience in Coding Testing and ability to work in a high volume capacity.
- Ability to provide and implement technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Knowledge to use CICS JCL VSAM and DB2 is desirable.
- Expertise in JCL IBM Debug tool Xpeditor.
- Candidate should be able to review analyze and modify programming systems including testing debugging.
- Maintains and develops online and batch application programs.
- Candidate should be open to work in a support role.
- Should have good Verbal written communication skills.
- Experience working with Client Managerial and technical team.
- Should have good problem solving debugging troubleshooting Skills Coordinate with Offshore development team.
- Primary Skills o Mainframe COBOL JCL and CICS.
- Secondary Skills o VSAM and DB2 o IBM Debug tool Xpeditor
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.