A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: San Diego, CA
Role: Production support
Position: Full Time
- Should have 10 years of experience on L2 L3 production support.
- Should have Banking application knowledge.
- Experience understanding architecture and design of the application.
- Should have experience implementing DevOps.
- Agile experience is preferable.
- Should have played a lead role in executing several projects Team size of 20.
- Experience with Operational items invoicing timesheets trainings metrics etc.
- Should be ready to work and deliver during challenging and aggressive timelines.
- Willing to work in Shifts for L2 L3 Support 10 Documentation Knowledge and Transition management.
- Experience in Change and Release management.
- Experience on Production Support with an emphasis to help reduce the ticket counts by providing permanent fixes to the L1 team.
- Should come with an Automation Mindset.
- Strong Technical Experience on C C.
- Experience with relational databases SQL Server Oracle preferred.
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.