With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Location: Chicago, IL
Role: Oracle Techno Functional
Position: Full Time
- Primary Role is of Cornerstone eLearn Techno Functional Resource should be able to understand Functional and Technical requirements.
- Design the development approach and suggest improvements get sign off on the same and present the prototype.
- Implement the code and do the necessary scripting Connect UI elements with database and bring up end to end portal Work closely with stakeholders and Business Analysts to come up with e learning portal set up and configured with values specified.
- Should be good at verbal and written communication.
- This is non managerial and more of techno functional developer role Should become SPoC and SME on Cornerstone to the client Initially there will not be onshore offshore model but later there could be some offshore team so resource should be aware of working with offshore and delegate the work.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.