With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Position: Full time
- 8 to 10 years experiences in developing using MVC Net Angular JS WebAPI and WebService based applications
- Application architecture and design using Net Angular JS 5 and Cloud
- Working with customer to get the requirement Architect and design review with customer architects Working with offshore team to deliver the work
- Good communication skills
- Project might extend beyond Aug 18 as well
- Net with MVC Experience gt
- Seven to Ten Years Net with MVC Primary 1 Developer Software Engineer Experience
- Seven to Ten Years Developer Software Engineer Primary 1
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.