Senior Information Security Director
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Location: New York, New Jersey or Remote
In this position, you will support and report on strategic planning and execution of enterprise security systems and operations. As a business enabler, you will ensure business decisions are not obstructed by cybersecurity but instead are made using sound security and risk principles supporting corporate policies and plans. You will be part of an adaptable business-supporting cybersecurity team, in addition to influencing and executing with technical team members such as software developers, system engineers, cybersecurity engineers and systems administrators.
• Oversee Implementation and Management of Cloud Security Architecture and Tools (Azure), security operation center and reporting.
• Understand and be involved in disaster recovery and business continuity planning, testing and validation.
• Advise on enterprise-wide people, process, and technology security recommendations.
• Implement a continuous vulnerability assessment and exposure analysis process and align technical teams to address a timeline for remediation and validation across applications and infrastructure.
• Oversee testing and validation of security controls across projects.
10+ years’ cybersecurity management and operations experience. Financial Services experience preferred.
• At least 3 years’ experience working with business leadership and with some fiscal responsibilities.
• Experience in the evaluation and implementation of industry standard enterprise offerings from leading information security platforms such as Azure security tech stack, Crowd Strike, Okta, Qualys, Rapid 7, Azure Vault, Thycotic, Splunk, Palo Alto, etc.
• Applicable knowledgeable with the Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council’s (FFIEC) and the Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT), EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), National Institute of Technology (NIST) standards, California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), International Standards Organization (ISO) standards, Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) regulations and frameworks, etc.
• Demonstrated understanding and comprehension of a wide range of cybersecurity solutions.
• Master’s or other advanced degree (MBA, information assurance, computer science, etc.) preferred but not required.
• One or more certificates like CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.