With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: Farmington, CT
Position: Full time
- DevOps Engineer Delivery Skills GitHub Maven NetBuild Artifactory JUnit Jenkins SonarQube JMeter Hygieia Jira AWS PCF Docker Chef Terraform
- Tools Docker Kubernetes PCF Jenkins Junit PCF sonarqube selenium blazemeter sauce labs karate cucumber
- Develop Supervise adhere to DevOps toolchain standards
- Develop Supervise re useable tool chains for common application patterns
- Prioritize Application Inventory for DevOps implementations
- Assist Development teams in the implementation and customization of the DevOps chain
- Leverage and influence toolchain products working with DevOps Engineering
- Support Implement DevOps reference implementations
- Enable self serve based pipeline including zero click deployments
- Create documentation and starter guides of toolchain best practices and release notes
- Ensure automation notifications for control functions
- Ensure full integration and support with Quality Engineering
- Develop and provide KPIs and Metrics for builds Enable
- DevOps processes and tools for brown field and Cloud Native applications services Help streamline application release pipeline and release management
- Technology Stack GitHub Maven NetBuild Artifactory JUnit Jenkins SonarQube JMeter Hygieia Jira AWS PCF Docker Chef Terraform
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.