Role – Senior Data Engineer
Location – New York, NY
- 5 years of experience in delivering data lake data warehouses and reporting platforms High level of SQL experience is a must.
- Experience with Extract Transform Load and ELT development is required
- Familiarity and a good understanding of Data Models relational and dimension models are required.
- Experience with AWS cloud technology is required
- Experience with multiple database technologies required and Snowflake desired
- Experience with CI-CD and software version control
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau OBIEE etc is a plus
- Programming experience is preferred with Python Java desired
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.