With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Role: Senior Business Analyst
Position: Full Time
- Developers can work on issues and users can view issues and add comments.
- It should be enough to add someone as a Developer without the need to also add them as a User Project Administrators should not be confused with Jira Administrators which we try to refer to as Jira System Administrators Project Information.
- Edit Project for your project this enables you to set things like project name description avatar and project lead Project Versions Versions are a good way to group issues and is usually the first step to making your project viewable from the Agile tab.
- They are generally tied to a release date while the obvious way to version is by product version there really is no limit to what you want to call a version Project Components Like versions breaking a project into components is another way to group issues unlike versions components are not tied to a release date.
- Creating a new project Use the project creation form or let us know of a project whose settings you would like to be copied for your own new project Changing project permissions Jira has a whole host of permission settings but usually the default set is enough for basic usage and most issues that arise from lack of adequate permission are a result of not being in the correct Project Role see above Changing project notification settings Common problems encountered with Jira s notification scheme are that it is too chatty and an administrator would like to turn off notifications or there is a separate mailing list they would like notifications to go to Adding custom fields It is possible to configure a project or multiple projects to have any number of custom fields Changing the project workflow.
- For most the default workflow should be enough but it is possible to use custom workflows pulling information from subversion.
- A project can connect to a subversion repository to look up revisions and match them to Jira issues if those issues are referenced in the SVN comments.